Last Updated on June 3, 2023
Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about this medicine, particularly when it’s new to you. The foremost benefit of buying prescription medications like Bupropion and other medical equipment from BuyOvertheCounterUK.net is the secure buying process and also the commitment to providing finest care and retaining the standard up to the mark. Buy Bupropion from BuyOvertheCounterUK.net and get top quality drug on low global prices. BuyOvertheCounterUK.net provides you with the chance to purchase and purchase affordable Bupropion online and learn more about Bupropion side effects, dosage info and drug interactions.
What is Bupropion?
Bupropion , also called Amfebutamon is used for smoking cessation . Cigarette smoke contains more harmful substances . Tar is responsible for causing cancer , responsible for carbon monoxide perfusion disturbing properties . The dependence is produced by nicotine through a direct increase in the neurotransmitters and norepinephrine in the brain . In the absence of cigarettes and therefore nicotine , the number of these messengers falls again and leads to withdrawal symptoms . Bupropion increases these levels again , but via a different mechanism than nicotine, and therefore does not directly produce addiction.
Bupropion, like any other drug, can cause side effects, although not all patients experience them.
Among the main unwanted effects that occur, we remember:
- Sleep disorders;
- Feeling of depression, danger accompanied by suicidal ideations;
- Feeling of agitation and / or anxiety;
- Tremors and increased sweating;
- Feeling of instability;
- Alterations of heart rhythm;
Furthermore, bupropion can trigger allergic reactions, even serious ones, in sensitive individuals.
Bupropion is administered orally and is frequently available as a tablet.
The initial dose of bupropion, usually given to quit smoking, is 150 mg of medication per day. Later – from the seventh day of therapy – the dose can be increased up to 300 mg of drug a day, to be taken in two divided doses.
In any case, you must always follow the instructions from the doctor, both regarding the duration of treatment.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The use of bupropion by pregnant women is not recommended, a cause of the possible negative effects that may occur on the unborn child.
Bupropion, moreover, can be excreted in breast milk. Yes, mothers who are all breast-feeding, before starting treatment with the drug, must absolutely seek medical advice.
The use of bupropion is contraindicated in the following cases:
- In patients with known hypersensitivity to the same bupropion;
- In patients with epilepsy and in patients with a history of convulsions;
- In patients who suffer – or have suffered – from eating disorders;
- In patients with bipolar disorder;
- In patients with brain tumors;
- In patients who drink large quantities of alcohol;
- In patients taking sedative or anxiolytic drugs;
- In patients who take – or who have recently taken – monoamine oxidase type B (IMAO-B) inhibitors, operators for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Bupropion, in fact, can also interfere with other types of drugs; for this reason it is very important for the doctor to take drugs of any kind, including prescription drugs and herbal products.